Monday, June 13, 2011

Wahoo!

Two recent positive things that happened to me:

1. I made my first trip to Cape Cod this weekend (much later than usual and rainy but still...)

2. I ran into one of my kindergarteners with his mom today at the ice cream shop after school. I introduced myself and told her I was her son's art teacher- she told me she was so impressed with the art work he has been bringing home! AND that she has been taking out the watercolors for him at home and has noticed how he has recently been painting ever so carefully and adding on careful details, mixing colors for highlights, and more- all on his own! 
Hooray! Success!

3.... I am in the middle of some interesting ongoings at school as I wrap up my year- more details to follow in the near future....

No comments:

Post a Comment