Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'm alive!!! (and a Mrs.)


Hello previously faithful followers! 
I am in fact alive. 
You may vaguely remember one of my few personal posts when we got engaged last December.
However, I just got married this past weekend!!!
 
Needless to say as multi-tasking-inclined as I may be , I didn't realize the extent of how my time would just vanish into thin air (well I did but I didn't want to believe it) 
- I have not even logged onto my blog since June!

I began this post last week and never finished it, now I'm married, ha! - better late than never.

So here is the sneak peak of the projects that were keeping me so busy this summer- I spent a lot of time painting in my Nana's backyard in Cape Cod, and made these crazy invitations all by myself..... tomorrow hopefully I will post some actual wedding pictures and what these crazy art projects were used for!

I will be back in the swing of posting actual school-related-art-room posts very soon I promise!

xo
Rachel











2 comments:

  1. congrats, lady! time flies when you are prepping for life changing events:)

    can't wait to see what you and your students will be doing this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie, Sadie, Married Lady! So happy for you and the hubby! Have missed your posts and look forward to new ones!

    :)Pat

    ReplyDelete